You are here
Part-Qualified Management Accountant
- Management Accountant needed for a vastly growing media company
- Exceptional opportunity to progress and grow in your career.
About Our Client
The company have roots in numerous industries across Europe and the USA. They pride themselves on being one of the leading manufacturers in Electronics devices, providing their services to thousands of similar countries across the country.
As they begin to get further exposure and their finance team expands, an experienced Part-Qualified Management Accountant is a key role needed to help push the team forward.
Working as a Part-Qualified Management Accountant you will be responsible in assisting with key duties to ensure the smooth running of the finance function for this important subsidiary. Duties will include:
* Production of budgets (including monthly, quarterly and annually), as well as meeting with budget holders to discuss and analyse.
* Forecasting and variance analysis.
* Producing various management reports such as profitability of products and services, productivity and analysis of variances.
* Balance sheet analysis and reconciliations.
* Identifying any areas that may show a loss in profit and looking to rectify the situation.
* Assisting the senior management team in any key decisions that need to be finalised.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST:
* Be part qualified (ACCA or CIMA) or looking to progress from AAT studies.
* Experience of successfully helping a company improve profitability.
* Have a clear understanding of debits and credits.
* Strong Excel skills including v look ups and pivot tables
* Have strong communication skills to be able to communicate with both Financial Directors and assistant accountants at all levels.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, on sight parking, chance to make a difference and be a part of a vastly growing company.