You are here
Part-Qualified Financial Accountant
Part-Qualified progressive Financial Accountant is the ideal candidate.
Amazing chance to utilise your financial accounting experience and knowledge.
About Our Client
As a Real Estate and Property company, they have offices all across the UK with their main office based in Bedford. Due to their increase in turnover, they are now in need of an experienced Part-Qualified Financial Accountant to play a significant role in the finance department.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to increase their already vast skill set and improve an already growing finance team. This organisation are going from strength-to-strength which is why there is no better time than now to join.
Working as a Part-Qualified Financial Accountant you will be responsible for a number of key duties to ensure the smooth running of the finance function for this important subsidiary. Duties will include:
- Producing and reviewing the management accounts.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Variance analysis.
- Data collection and payroll duties.
- Analysing productivity rates of the company
- Balance and bank reconciliations
Providing external auditors with company reports and financial data.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST:
- Studying either CIMA or ACCA (PART QUALIFIED)
- Strong excel skills (ideally intermediate to advanced)
- Can work independently as well as in a team.
- Can manage and work with different stake holders and business partners within the company.
Committed to the role.
What's on Offer
Excellent competitive salary, career progression with the view to stepping up to a Finance Manager role, parking on site.