You are here
Part Qualified Finance Analyst
- Finance Analyst Required For Major International company Near Bath
- This Role Will Suit A CIMA Studier
About Our Client
My client is a major global organisation with their head office function just south of Bath
A developmental role has arisen for a Financial Analyst based near Bath.
This will be a varied and challenging job and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing support to our European entities, including our operation based in the Middle-East.
- Working with Cost Centre managers to provide and discuss variance analysis reports to aid decision making and drive the profitability of the Group.
- You will also assist in the preparation of the UK monthly management accounts, as well as the management accounts for our Scottish and Russian businesses.
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions.
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget.
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies.
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions.
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts.
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance.
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers.
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context.
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed.
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Participating in Department/Group projects, as required.
- Making a proactive contribution to progressively improve financial reporting speed and quality.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will offer the following attributes
- A* GCSE candidate with strong A Levels and some experience of working in a Finance office
- Preferably AAT or part qualified CIMA or ACCA.
- Ability to explain complex issues and present technical information clearly
- Capacity to work independently and cope with pressure and responsibility
- Advanced Excel skills and modelling ability
- Strong analytical, literacy and numeracy skills and demonstrate excellent attention to detail
What's on Offer
Whats on offer
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Life Assurance
- Study Support and Training
- On-Site Free Parking
- Friendly Company Culture and Relaxed Working Environment