You are here
Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant
ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified
Excellent Progression and Development Opportunities
About Our Client
A unique business with a strong customer based, our client has invested heavily over the last few years in capturing all corners of the market and have consistently increased their turnover and continue to win new clients every day. They know require an ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant to work closely alongside the Financial Controller and assist in all areas of the finance function.
Duties of the ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified Accountant will include:
1. Assisting in the production of the monthly management accounts.
2. Responsibility for ensuring the balance sheet accounts are reconciled and reviewed with the Business Financial Controller and Divisional Financial Controller.
3. Detailed variance analysis between monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts for both sales and costs.
4. To provide first class financial support to the site managers and department heads.
5. To ensure financial reporting is performed in a timely and accurate manner.
6. To assist with the production of the year-end working papers file for the auditors and the necessary schedules for tax returns for all the businesses.
7. Assist in the evaluation of current business processes to future proof against the planned growth of the organisation.
8. To liaise with the team of Financial Analysts and assist them in the preparation of daily reports, the annual budget and in any specific investigations.
9. To liaise with the Purchase Ledger team regarding supplier invoice & GL coding queries.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will ideally be studying towards an ACCA/CIMA qualification and preferably entering the latter stages.
An overall exposure to a busy accounts department and experience assisting in the production of monthly management accounts would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
A basic salary of £25,000 £29,000 depending on the candidates qualification status and previous experience.
Generous and competitive overall benefits package.