You are here
Part Qualified Accountant
- 6 month FTC with global organisation
- Multifauceted role
About Our Client
Page Personnel is a market leading financial recruitment specialist, part of the Page Group. Our client based in Cardiff and is looking to appoint a Part Qualified Accountant on a permanent basis.
The role of Part Qualified Accountant will involve -
- Support the completion of daily and month end accounting tasks to reported SLA's and providing cover where needed.
- Key month end preparation and analysis - including sales invoicing and reconciliation
- Support payments, including liaison with banks and provide cover to daily payment routines as required
- Payroll related responsibilities e.g oneHR
- Ownership of the department's control file, building this out to support SOX requirements and making recommendations to the accounting managers as appropriate
- Supporting the departments process excellence objective and assisting with the development of controls around this
- Preparation/review of balance sheet reconciliations, development of backing documentation as required
- Key point of contact for the external auditors for both quarter and year end audits
- Support to the wider finance team and operations as appropriate
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects to assist in implementing efficiencies/new processes
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the role of Part Qualified Accountant you will need -
- Part qualified Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) , Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA)
- Previous accounting experience including strong experience of reconciliations.
- Experience of working within an accounting function within a services organisation
What's on Offer
6 month FTC with excellent benefits and a salary in the region of £26,000