You are here
Panel Assembly Operator
- We are looking for an experienced Electrical Panel Assembly Operator
- Apply now if you have M&E panel building experience
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational, innovative lighting manufacturer with offices and factories all over the world. They specialise in customised lighting solutions for commercial environment as well as private residences.
The Panel Assembly Operator role requires you to build, test and package M&E panels and circuit boards on an assembly line in the companies factory in Canning Town, London.
You will be expected to be able to assist other assembly lines when required.
You will also be required to stand in for your supervisor when required.
The works are a mix of low complexity / high volume assembly works, and high complexity panels built to specification.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Panel Assembly Operator role you must have:
- Attention to detail (cable wiring experience a plus)
- Willingness to perform both high-volume, low-complexity work, as well as more detailed-oriented work.
- Self-starter, sense of ownership, flexible
- Communication and inter-personal skills
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to lift heavy loads
- Proven experience of assembly, test and rework to a high standard of quality
An electrical or electronic academic background is an advantage
What's on Offer
This is a permanent job with a multinational company and comes with a good pension, annual leave entitlement and other perks. Please apply now if you are interested in this position.