You are here
- PA role in an International Law Firm
- You will have some supervisory responsibility
About Our Client
They are a highly successful and professional international law firm based in the City.
This is a brilliant role which will offer variety for the right candidate. You will support a team of 5-6 in total with most of the work being done for the Partner in the team. You will look after their diaries, book travel and be responsible for some track changes and amending documents. You will also be responsible for overseeing and mentoring other members of the administrative team. The team you are supporting are really friendly, very inclusive and it is a really pleasant environment in which to work.
The Successful Applicant
- have worked for a law firm previously
- have supervised staff previously
- be very organised and able to work under pressure
- be very articulate and used to supporting at Partner level
What's on Offer
£33,000 - £38,000 (depending on the candidate) plus bonus and benefits