You are here
- PA role in International Law Firm
- Lots of opportunity to get involved with events
About Our Client
The client is a well known and well established international Law firm based in the City.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a very varied and fast paced client facing PA role. You will support a team of 5 including 1 Partner for whom you will do the most work. You will have full responsibility for her diary and inbox, book meetings and mark up documents. This role will also encompass a lot of event organisation and liaison with external clients and building relationships with their PAs. As the company is quite team orientated you will also help to cover for other PAs when required too and have to be happy to help muck in. The hours for this role are 9-5.30. Generally you won't do too much outside of this but every few weeks you will be required to attend an event meaning you will have to come in at 8am but will get time off in lieu.
The Successful Applicant
- ideally have worked within a Law firm, either most recently or previously
- have organised events as part of your role
- be excellent at building rapport and relationships
- be articulate and have good verbal communication
- have a good typing speed
What's on Offer
£33,000 - £38,000 (depending on the candidate) plus bonus and benefits