You are here
- PA to support the MD, Finance Director and Operations Director
- Huge global FMCG Company is seeking exceptional PA to work within their factory
About Our Client
Our global FMCG giant is leading the way in manufacturing and marketing chilled foods across the UK, Ireland and International markets. The company is offering a progressive and team oriented environment throughout.
As the PA within the Southall office, you will undertake a number of duties including the following:
- The natural point of contact for all support, administrative and travel requirements, the role will have a high degree of intuitive business sense, ensuring that requirements are translated effectively and efficiently in a concise and polished manner.
- The ability to silently undertake diary co-ordination, scheduling and management as well as meeting and event planning will be crucial.
- Attention to detail will be important - in particular pre-and post-meeting preparation with materials and agendas on point at all times.
- Producing compelling, good quality slide decks to deliver key messages
- Responsiveness will play a key part in this role ensuring the ability to communicate, respond to, escalate, delegate and process in a time sensitive and confidential manner.
- Solid experience with using internal systems and processes, from Skype or Lync through to SAP, PeopleSoft or Oracle through to Concur and payment system.
- The role offers the opportunity to review and drive efficiency and effectiveness of administrative processes, for the wider benefit of the organisation.
- The ability to multi-task, with focus, will be essential.
- Ensuring good quality communications, consistent with unamed company values, are delivered to the Noon sites at all time. This will involve support the site Communication Champion in all key activities.
- Coordinate all significant customer and stakeholder visits to ensure all quality standards are met
- Govern and administer the unamed company shared site for the Meals Leadership Team
- Support the Noon site Leadership Team
The Successful Applicant
As the PA for the FMCG company based in Southall, you will be/have the following:
- Advanced Microsoft Office packages, particularly advanced PowerPoint
- A born communicator with the ability to liaise at all levels
- A proven PA background
- A real 'can do' attitude; the willingness to go beyond what's expected at all times.
- A solid background in using internal systems such as SAP, Concur
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Adaptability and proactivity; not afraid to think outside the box and work on own initiative
- The ability to work within a fast paced and at times demanding environment
What's on Offer
Our client is offering the PA a salary of up to £40,000 with excellent benefits