You are here
PA to Partner
- PA working in a Patent Firm
- Brilliant opportunity to support at Partner level
About Our Client
They are a very well established and highly successful Patent Attorney firm who are based in graded listed buildings in central London. It is a very professional and hard working environment but everyone is very down to earth, friendly and supportive and there is a family feel to the firm.
You will be supporting a Partner who is one of the most successful in the firm. You will also possibly provide some support to a trainee too. You will look after diaries, organise meetings and do audio and copy typing. It is a fast paced environment and the Partner is incredibly busy so it will be a challenging role.
The Successful Applicant
- Be a proven PA who has extensive Patent knowledge having worked in this sector previously
- Be confident with audio and copy typing
- Be able to manage a busy diary that is often changing
- Be a confident gate keeper
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 (depending on candidate) plus benefits