You are here
PA/ Office Manager
- PA/ Office Manager required at leading PR company in the west end!
- The ideal candidate will be from a Media/ creative background
About Our Client
This PR & Content agency located in London's west end is looking for a PA/ Office Manager to join the team ASAP on a temp-perm role. The salary will be dependant on experience paying between £25,000-£30,000.
PA/ Office Manager duties including:
- Diary management for the Managing Director & Chair
- Manage travel arrangements including hotels, trains, flights
- Taking responsibility for all internal postal deliveries/couriers.
- Welcoming visitors to the offices
- Arrange and prepare for key meetings i.e. booking venues, arranging dates / times with range of attendees, collating an agenda, preparing/distributing meeting papers and taking minutes as required
- General oversight of the office environment
- Ensure IT and telecommunications run efficiently
- Utilities and other office essential run smoothly
- Manage post, delivery services and main office calls (redirecting as required)
- Acting as a gatekeeper/redirection of incoming office calls across the business
- Source venues and arrange corporate events including Christmas Parties and Team updates
The Successful Applicant
PA/Office Manager profile:
Ability to manage and prioritise internal / external demands on MD & Chair's time
Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
Outstanding interpersonal skills (face to face and on the telephone)
Accuracy and attention to detail, particularly in the management of MD & Chair's diary and emails
Excellent attention to detail
Proficient at MS Office
A keen interest/ background in PR
What's on Offer
PA/ Office Manager required at leading PR agency in London's west end, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work for a creative company in a fast paced and busy environment.