You are here
PA to MD
- Outstanding Board level PA with Senior Management Team support background
- You MUST want to work for a global FMCG Company based in Hammersmith
About Our Client
Our FMCG client is an industrial, family-owned company based in south west France with a turnover of 2 billion Euros. It is a leading European fruit transformation and chilled dairy producer manufacturing an internationally famous brand, as well as many private label products. Our client believes in people above anything else. Its success has come from empowering hands-on, pragmatic individuals within a fast-paced, solution-seeking and market-share winning organisation. Entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and consumer satisfaction is paramount. The work environment is fast, varied and "politic" free. Communication is uncomplicated and direct relying on the trust built through professional expertise and a real team player attitude. There is pride within the organisation to be the manufacturer of simple, high quality food offering great value to the consumer. In short, an "international good food maker".
As the PA to MD within the well known FMCG company within the Hammersmith and Fulham location, you will undertake a number of duties including the following:
- Assist the Managing Director in the organisation of his professional and personal agenda. Manage projects given by the MD.
- Assist in preparing company reports and presentations. Maintain up to date documents regarding the daily life of the business (movements/commercial updates…). Answer main phone line, circulate mail and emails.
- Manage travel arrangements for the UK Company and reception of visitors.
- Manage the Company Car fleet, ensuring the best cost and hire terms.
- Manage the HR administration for the Hammersmith Sales & Marketing office in both manual and electronic format including, Starters/leavers/Induction, or other changes to employee records. benefit schemes e.g. Pension info to include salary exchange scheme, Bupa, PHI, NEST scheme, DIS, Child Care Vouchers spreadsheets. Third party requests for info relating to employees
- Assisting H.R. Manager in all recruitment activity relating, ensuring a timely and cost effective service is provided in accordance with Company guidelines. Encourage the social life of the new office/team and be a "comforting" listener to the staff in London.
- To be the first point of contact for all employee HR queries within the Hammersmith office, including the management of absence / holiday records, training requirements and performance reviews
The Successful Applicant
The ideal PA to MD will have/be:
- A PA background, having supported at Executive Board level
- Maintain a professional and friendly attitude/manner at all times as they will be liaising not only with Company employees and Managers, but also with Senior Managers from elsewhere within the business, important visitors, customers and suppliers.
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely; must be well informed and internet Savvy.
- The ability to work and remain calm whilst under pressure, maintain positive attitudes and zeal even in a crisis. Not losing sight of deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident and comfortable to' manage up' and, to work and take decisions fast.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering the PA to MD within the Hammersmith and Fulham location a competitive salary with excellent benefits