You are here
PA to Managing Director
- Leading luxury brand
- Friendly, dynamic team
About Our Client
My client is a well established, growing luxury brand business.
As the PA to Managing Director you will be responsible for the provision of all admin and secretarial support to the Managing Director and 2 other Senior Directors in the business. As part of the role you will be responsible for the management of all diaries, booking meeting rooms, liaising with the Head Office of the sister brand for stock purposes etc, national and international travel arrangements and accommodation booking on behalf of the team.
This PA role is a brand new position for the company so other ad hoc duties, including support of the wider team will be expected in this position. There is a real opportunity to make this position your own. You will work closely with the retail team to organise rotas, break cover and ensure that all sales opportunities are responded to and sent to the appropriate individual.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the PA to Managing Director MUST be:
- A confident communicator across all levels
- Highly organised with the ability to adapt quickly to change
- A strong team player, assisting in the wider business where necessary/ possible
- Well presented, corporate and articulate
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £31,000 + Bonus + 28 days holiday