You are here
PA to Legal Director
- Experienced Executive Assistant
- Diary and email management
About Our Client
The organisation operates across the UK with offices dotted all over the UK. The business employs over 10,000 staff and the current Head of Legal has over 100 staff within the business unit.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Provide comprehensive support to the Legal Director at all times
- Managing a complex diary and meetings with equally important stakeholders across the region.
- Email management, responding on behalf of the director and always looking to show initiative.
- Prepare board papers
- Collate meeting packs
- Carry out day to day administrative duties, including expenses and travel arrangements.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have operated as a successful, calm and assured PA for a number of years and be able to deal with issues and requests at short notice.
A keen eye for detail, excellent verbal and written skills, coupled with excellent IT are needed. If you have worked in the legal profession before, I would be very keen to speak to you.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and a market leading benefits package.