You are here
This position is now filled
Outreach Coach / Coordinator
- Fantastic organisation
- Central London location
About Our Client
A healthcare organisation based in Central London.
The successful Outreach Coach / Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Recruiting, training and monitoring health ambassadors
- Developing and planning outreach activities; setting key objectives and outcome
- Establishing links with defined stakeholders including CCGs, GP surgeries, other relevant community centres etc.
- Producing an end of project report outlining all activities and outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Outreach Coach / Coordinator must have:
- At least 3 years experience working within health promotion (essential)
- Strong organisational skills; flexibility; adaptability etc. (essential)
- Experience working with women's groups to deliver key health messages (desirable)
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity for a outreach coach based in the healthcare sector in Central London paying 33,000-35,000.