You are here
This position is now filled
Operations Manager - Nights
- Operations Manager required for Blue Chip client
- Permanent Night Shift role Monday - Friday
About Our Client
A long standing UK organisation that operates through a multitude of outlets and branches.
The Operations Manager - Nights, will be responsible for:
- Implementing and managing traditional warehouse KPI's
- Positively influencing a team of Shift Managers and FLM's
- Autonomy of the Night Shift Operation
- Responsible for budget control
- Successfully leading a team of 100+ colleagues
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Operations Manager - Nights:
- Previous experience of managing large teams
- Have a high degree of analytical skills
- Be able to deal with customers and clients
- Previous experience in managing a budget and working with agency suppliers
- Already be in an Operations or Senior Shift Manager role
What's on Offer
Salary: Â£40k - Â£45k max
Benefits: Bonus, pension, share scheme and individual health-care.
Hours: 22:00 - 06:00 Monday - Friday. Candidates need to be flexible in regards to the proposed working times.