You are here
Operational Support Coordinator
Amazing opportunity in facilities management with a prestigious client
Please apply if you have CAD experience
About Our Client
The client is a rapidly growing facilities management company with multiple contracts across London and the UK.
- To manage the day to day allocation of tasks with the relevant work stream.
- Monitor and manage SLA's in order to deliver tasks in a timely and effective manor for the end user.
- To manage daily communications to the FM team in order to highlight areas of focus
- Manage and update CAD plans for three locations
- Manage the Invoice process from start to end.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience of working in a busy customer service environment
- Able to prioritise work load in order to meet deadlines.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Skilled in Concept Evolution, CAD floor plans
- Previous Facilities experience
- Worked with Concept Evolution or similar CAFM systems
- IOSH or equivalent qualification
What's on Offer
Up to £28,000 is on offer to the right candidate plus pension and 25 days holiday