You are here
Operational Shift Manager
- A global logistics company is looking for an experienced Shift Manager.
- To manage and drive performance on shift based in Bristol.
About Our Client
Our client is a major global player in the logistics market, offering the highest standards of logistics and distribution services. They are a leading logistics provider working numerous high profile contracts across the UK.
This role is based in Bristol working on a contract of the highest pedigree, our client is looking for Operational Shift Manager calibre candidates to join their ever-expanding team.
- Directly report into the Site Manager
- Managing a diverse team of warehouse professionals, developing, supporting and monitoring their performance
- Adhering to KPI's set for shift and exceeding them
- Monitoring budget parameters on shift and pushing for continuous improvement
- Understanding company H&S regulations and overall compliance of these regulations
- Conducting regular performance reviews and training to build culture
- Comply with Standard Operating Procedures
- Liaise confidently with customers
- Plan and forecast correct allocation of workload taking into account differing volumes
- Understand the WMS in place and utilise efficiently
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years previous warehouse management experience;
- Previous man-management of 100+ reports across multiple sections;
- Proven organisational and time-management skills;
- Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
- Computer literate
- Close proximity to area;
- Previous experience within Red Prairie.
What's on Offer
Salary - £32,000 - £35,000.
Shift = Any 5 out of 7 days
Hours = Rotating shift basis - 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00
Benefits - 25 days holiday and pension scheme.