You are here
- Office Manager
- International Environmental Charity
About Our Client
An international environmental charity with offices in numerous locations in Europe, Asia and America. They campaign, fund-raise, and fund research into the subject area to drive change.
Based in the West End, their modern office is based within walking distance of major tube and train stations, providing great access from all sides of London.
The Office Manager is a crucial role in the organisation and will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day running of the office including facilities, procurement, and contract management
- Management of front of house and administrative staff
- Office Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Booking of travel and visas for staff
The Successful Applicant
The successful Office Manager will have:
- Experience of managing a large office and related contracts
- A NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
- Excellent communication skills to convey essential information and be the 'go-to person'
- Been educated to degree level
What's on Offer
A salary of £33,000+ based on experience, and attractive benefits.