You are here
- Office Manager, based on a busy Reception, in charge of all, no line management
- Exciting FMCG company seeking a proactive, professional and energetic person
About Our Client
Our client is a Global leader in Consumer Packaged Goods - an established FMCG giant, providing a progressive and team oriented environment.
A the Office Manager working for this well know FMCG client of ours in the Uxbridge area you will undertake a number of duties including the following:
- Office management: welcome visitors during regular office hours to ensure that deliveries are received and customers / suppliers / employees are accommodated. Arrange associated transfers, hotel bookings, meal reservations / orders, conference calls, etc.
- Lead health and safety activity (e.g. first aid, fire warden) to ensure the workplace is compliant.
- Be the first point of contact for external parties - by phone, email, or locally.
- Distribute invoices and regularly review office expenditure.
- Ensure conference rooms are prepared for meetings.
- Lead arrangement of seasonal engagement activities (e.g. Summer events, joint coordination of End of year meetings, ad hoc events).
- Act as main point of contact for office suppliers, from stationery to building facilities to ensure that the correct services are provided at the right cost.
- Support up to three senior leaders with expenses and associated travel.
- Work closely with the Administration team across Europe to work collaboratively on administrative projects.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate able to work in the Uxbridge area will have/be:
- Office Administration background, potentially looking for a step up in to the Office Manager role
- A self-motivated individual combined with result driven approach
- Very good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication & presentation skills
- Must be proactive and questioning with a logical and confident approach to problem solving using own initiative
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products with strong Excel capabilities
- Good team player
What's on Offer
Our client is offering the FMCG Office Manager within the Uxbridge area a salary of up to £30,000 with excellent benefits