You are here
Office Manager with secretarial and accounting duties
- Unique Opportunity to commence an all-round Office Manager role in the City
- A varied and busy role working for an Asset Management Company
About Our Client
My client is a global asset management company with a small office of 4 people based in London. With their office based close to Bank, Cannon Street and Mansion House, it is in an ideal spot for commuters. Everyone in the office has a balanced approach to their work and they host a very friendly environment.
- Plan, prepare and minute quarterly Board meetings
- Assist with Company Secretarial duties
- Liaise effectively with consultants
- Assist with tax issues and audits
- Assist the Finance Manager with accounting tasks
- Check, input and monitor invoice payments and other bank transfers
- Assist with company card and expenses processes
- Monitor employees attendance, and assist with payroll and ex-pat matters
- Deal with all post, and provide secretarial support as required
- Manage the office premises and all relating contracts
- Act as H&S Officer and Fire Warden, and keep all related paperwork and contracts up to date
- Co-ordinate all travel bookings and liaise with travel agency
- Manage IT and telephony provision
- Ensure office security
The Successful Applicant
My client is seeking an Office Manager who has previously worked in a corporate office, and has recently been involved in assisting with accounting duties.
What's on Offer
My client is paying a base salary of up to £45,000, dependent on the previous salary of the candidate. They also offer generous holiday allowance and an annual discretionary bonus and benefits package.