You are here
Must be immediatly available for a 12 month period
Must be proficient with Microsoft packages
About Our Client
My client is a specialist manufacturer within the health care sector. They are looking to recruit for an Office Coordinator for a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Your role is vital to the running of the office and will require a candidate with commitment and dedication.
The role as an Office Coordination is to:
- Be based in the reception area, meeting and greeting any visitors, creating visitor passes and ensuring parking permits are distributed fairly.
- Manage the incoming mail, organise courier services and pay invoices.
- Ensure the building is well maintained and liaise with contractors as required.
- Provide adhoc support to the MD's PA.
- Manage all meeting rooms in the building.
- Prepare documents.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- Immediately available and able commute to Wokingham.
- Very organised, with a meticulous approach to administrative tasks.
- Well presented and able to communicate on all levels.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
What's on Offer
Salary + Benefits.