You are here
- Must want a PART-TIME position
- Previous experience in Media or Creative inudstry
About Our Client
They are a global media brand with several offices throughout London. The Office Assistant will be based within a fast-paced and busy team in a great office environment.
The successful candidate for this Office Assistant position will be able to:
- Manage the Publisher and Editor's diary.
- Provide support to the whole editorial team.
- Book travel, accommodation and renew insurances for the office.
- Raise PO's and undertake some financial support duties.
- Manage payments to freelancers and contributors.
- Undertake general adhoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this position will:
- Be able to work part-time
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Have worked within the Media industry.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Understanding of payment systems.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a salary of £25,000 which will then be PRO-RATED.