You are here
- Varied administration role in a dynamic financial services company
- Opportunity to join a company that promotes a fun and atmospheric environment
About Our Client
My client is a trading company based in the heart of the City, with impressive offices housing a spectacular view over London. They have offices in New York and Hong Kong, and are rapidly growing, consequently offering fantastic progression opportunities to their employees.
- Book Travel Arrangements and Hotel Accommodation for staff
- Set up conference rooms
- Filing and binding of documentation
- Book and coordinate deliveries and engineers into the building
- Cover Reception from time to time
- Provide ad hoc assistance to staff members
The Successful Applicant
Any applicants must have previously undertaken an office administration role in a corporate company (Financial Services, Legal, Property or Professional Services). They must be happy to undertake a wide variety of duties and must enjoy working in a team.
What's on Offer
My client is happy to pay a base salary of up to £30,000, dependent on the previous career history of the candidate.