You are here
Night Shift Manager
Night Shift Warehouse Manager - UK Leading Organisation
Working on a PERMANENT NIGHTS basis
About Our Client
A long standing UK organisation that operates through a multitude of outlets and branches.
The Night Shift Manager responsibilities are as follows:
- The ability to manage approximately 50 operatives.
- Be able to act as a senior manager across the Night Shift working alongside the Operations Manager.
- Able to liaise with 3PL providers.
- Be proficient in the use of WMS.
- You will be customer focused with strong people management experience as a visible and influential leader, driving performance through communication and coaching.
- You will have experience implementing safety standards and processes, embedding a safe culture.
- Vast knowledge of the warehouse including picking, stock and goods-in.
- To develop best practice and Supply Chain principles in operational areas.
- Monitor and report on Operational costs, deliveries, picking workloads, space utilisation, service levels, stock counts and stock returns.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Night Shift Manager:
- Previous experience in managing a large team
- Experience within an FMCG warehouse
- Be able to cope in a pressurised, target driven environment
- Must be customer focused and follow company values
- Strong people management skills and look at different ways to engage with colleagues
What's on Offer
Salary: £27.5k + 20% shift allowance.
Package: Approx £33k.
Hours: Any 5 from 7, 22:00 - 06:00.
All applicants need to be flexible in regards to weekend working.