You are here
- Work for a well-respected Housing Association in the South Berkshire area.
- Candidates must be available immediately/soon with prior housing exp.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected housing association covering the South Berkshire and Hampshire area. They are renowned for the service they deliver to tenants, and the work they do to improve neighbourhood facilities for communities.
- Manage low level tenancy breaches robustly in line with procedures
- Take legal action and other appropriate remedies to combat anti-social behaviour such as court orders and injunctions
- Draft statements and notices. Attend court and give evidence. In some instances, present cases in the absence of solicitors
- Carry out regular neighbourhood inspections and manage any resultant issues
- To work with and build effective partnerships with statutory agencies and resident and community groups.
- Help manage void properties to ensure the quickest re-let times.
- Carry out pre-tenancy assessments, viewings and tenancy sign ups.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will demonstrate:
- A methodical and organised approach to managing tenancies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and orally
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills and application.
- Knowledge of current issues in the social housing sector
- Knowledge of Housing Legislation and current best practice
- In depth knowledge of the benefits system , including welfare reform changes
- Understanding the general issues affecting the provision and maintenance of social housing assets
- Ability to work alone
What's on Offer
£15 per hour + travel expenses