You are here
Multi Trader with Plumbing Bias
- We are urgently seeking a multi trader for a mobile role!
- This is an excellent opportunity with a prestigious organisation!
About Our Client
The role will be for a multi trader with plumbing bias, working for a well-known organisation within the UK, who run a number of social housing and maintenance contracts!
The role will include the following:
- General multitrader work including; slabs, brickwork, fencing, plumbing and carpentry work
- General plumbing incluidng changing taps, sinks, baths
- Carpentry work including changing locks, doors, fixing windows and shelves
- Guttering and general building maintenance
The role will be for 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday with optional call-outs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have multi trader experience, as well as a plumbing bias. Ideally, the successful candidate will have plumbing qualifications, incluidng an NVQ or City & Guilds qualification.
A full UK driving licence is also essential.
What's on Offer
The role will be paying £28,250 per annum. Competitive package. Company vehicle and phone provided. Excellent progression opportunities!