You are here
Mortgage Arrears Specialist
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
About Our Client
My client is a specialist law firm with offices in Manchester City Centre who are currently looking for Mortgage Arrears Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Mortgage Arrears Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- The main purpose of this telephone based role will be to provide technical and practical support in dealing with the rehabilitation of customers in mortgage arrears as well as servicing mortgages.
- Ensuring rehabilitation targets are met and/or exceeded effectively and in line with client service levels, court processes and internal expectations.
- To process inbound and outbound calls, contacting customers with overdue accounts to rehabilitate accounts within defined timescales.
- To record all customer contact accurately on the collections system and update client systems where appropriate.
- Answer customer queries and, where appropriate, refer them for free money advice or independent legal advice
- Provide assistance to other colleagues within the department as and when required.
- Ensure all work undertaken is in line with internal and client service level agreements.
- Treat all customers fairly, professionally and act within legislation, compliance and codes of practice.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have worked in a similar role previously (Essential)
- Have an understanding of mortgage arrears (Essential)
- Have excellent customer service skills (Essential)
- Have great verbal and written communication skills (Essential)
- Be IT literate including MS Office packages (Essential)
- Be able to work well within a team (Essential)
What's on Offer
City Centre Location
Excellent Benefits Package including a contributory pension scheme, critical illness cover, health cash plan, death in service, discounted legal services, discounted online shopping, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers