You are here
Must be CEMAP Qualified
Must have at leats 2 years experience
About Our Client
My client is a well known and recognised Estate Agents with over 50 branches. They have recently taken Mortgages in house and are now looking to hire a Mortgages Advisor for some of their branches.
- Mortgage, Non-investment Insurance (Life) and General Insurance Product Sales
- Adherence to all compliance requirements
- Administration in accordance with Company policy & procedure.
- Provision of high level of customer service
- Maintain knowledge of products, legislation & selling rules.
- Develop relationships with Managers to ensure continuing commitment to the Financial Services Director.
- Ensure that up-to-date and appropriate literature and sales aids are appropriated and available in offices
- Carry out remedial action where Compliance Audit and Regulated Complaints Reports identify problems to prevent recurrence.
- Demonstrate product generic and system knowledge and sales skills to ensure maximum contribution to the business
The Successful Applicant
- A proven successful mortgage advice track record
- To be fully CeMap qualified
- To be self motivated
- To be a team player
- To be a great communicator with both clients and colleagues alike
What's on Offer
High level training and development also provides the opportunity for the successful candidate's career to progress further within the organisation.
As a successful candidate you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 and uncapped commission.
A competitive pension scheme, private medical insurance, health care, several flexible company benefits and incentives for high sellers.