You are here
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
- City & Guilds Refrigeration & Air Conditioning qualification Level 2
- F-Gas certification
About Our Client
The successful Air Conditioning Engineer will be working Mobile across central London for a specialist within Facilities management within the maintenance team attending to PPM and Reactive M&E tasks.
Working Working Mon - Fri 08:00 - 17:00 in commercial offices and warehouses the successful candidate will be expected to carry out:
- You must have the ability to fault find on large commercial air conditioning systems and air handling units and have experience of various types of refrigeration compressors.
- Experience with safe handling and disposal of referents.
- Previous experience on VRV's, VRF's,Splits and CRAC units
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- City & Guilds Refrigeration & Air Conditioning qualification Level 2 or above is (essential)
- F-Gas certification (essential)
- Good Customer Service (essential)
Building services maintenance experience in a commercial environment is essential for this role.
What's on Offer
- Fully Equipped Van
- Mobile Phone
- Start ASAP