You are here
This position is now filled
- Fast paced, well known organisation
- SQL, Excel
About Our Client
A well recognised and well known distribution organisation, with an excellent reputation, with key offices based in Sheffield.
As an MI Analyst, you will be reporting in to the Financial Controller, responsible for providing commercial and project analysis for commercial and regional teams across the organisation.
Duties will include, however are not limited to, supporting and developing the SQL commercial server platform, researching, identifying and utilising appropriate technical toolkits, gathering knowledge of all commercial aspects required and answering queries from across the organisation.
You will also be given the opportunity to get involved in the strategic business intelligence of the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have used Excel, Access and SQL to an advanced level - essential
- Have worked managing projects previously - essential
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills - essential
- Be able to work to tight timescales - essential
What's on Offer
Â£28,000 - Â£33,000 + free on site parking + excellent development opportunities + good benefits package