You are here
MI Analyst URGENT
Advanced MS Excel, SQK, VBA, Macros, Analyst, Permanent, Energy, Coventry
What an opportunity for an MS Excel whizz to work for a growing Energy business!
About Our Client
My client is a growing energy business based in the heart of the city with easy access via car, bus or train in Coventry.
- Create reports for use in business decision making;
- Manage MI company wide, working across departments to get accurate data;
- Collate data from multiple sources and organise into meaningful information;
- Work closely with in-house developers to build reports of value for the wider business;
- Look into new and improved ways of reporting and displaying data that is easy to navigate and understand.
The Successful Applicant
- Confidence with computers;
- MS Office proficient;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Competence with MS Access;
- Good SQL skills are an advantage,
- Comfortable working with people;
- The ability to communicate at all levels (verbal and written);
- Experience of working in a fast paced and busy environment;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Report writing skills;
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data;
- Previous experience as a MI/Data Analyst.
What's on Offer
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum