You are here
Merchandising Admin Assistant for International Company
- MUST have some MAA experience
- London based client focusing on their international sales
About Our Client
My client is based in Marylebone, London but focus on their international sales activity, particularly in the Middle East. The team is great and all work closely together alongside the Buying team.
- Analysing sales figures
- Ensuring that the database and line detail are kept up to date by adding new products and associated product information and deleting off lines.
- Creating, amending & closing purchase orders.
- Acting as the main day to day contact for suppliers and our warehouse.
- Managing the delivery schedule and ensuring that stock arrives in a timely fashion.
- Resolving any delivery or stock issues with suppliers.
- Allocating new stock and running daily replenishment to stores. Managing any ad hoc stock requests.
- Providing stock and product information to Customer Services, the web team and stores.
- Producing weekly Merchandising reports.
- Producing and updating printed pages for the store books.
The Successful Applicant
Background & Competencies required of Merchandising Admin Assistant for International Company:
- Some background in a FASHION merchandising/purchasing environment. Shop floor retail is not included in this.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numeric skills - comfortable working with figures.
- Highly organised and a logical thinker.
- Ability to understand processes and systems quickly.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Strong team player - happy to "pitch in".
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive salary in a fantastic, exciting environment. As a Merchandising Admin Assistant for International Company, you will be very hands-on, have plenty of responsibility and the chance to progress through a company.