You are here
Media Biller - Previous media experience required
Billings role within an international PR company
Brilliant perks, benefits and people within the company!
About Our Client
My client is an international PR firm working with some of the biggest brands in the world. After originating in Canada, their presence has spread and they are now based in multiple locations across the globe
- Purchase ledger - process, match, code, and authorise purchase invoices
- Sales ledger - raising sales invoices for whole agency, chasing debts
- WIP reconciliation for all clients
- Checking expenses
- Sending supplier invoices to senior team for approval
- Maintaining and managing a close relationship with the accounts payable team in Canada
- Handle all supplier queries quickly
- Chasing timesheets
- Credit card reconciliation
- Other ad hoc duties to support finance team and pr team
The Successful Applicant
YOU MUST HAVE PREVIOUS MEDIA/MEDIA BILLINGS EXPERIENCE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 years experience working in a PR / Advertising / Media agency billing.
- Positive, can-do attitude. This role will need to have interaction with staff of all levels so professional demeanour essential, with confidence to approach all levels of staff
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and general IT skills
- Understanding of basic accounting principles eg double entry desired not essential
- Knowledge of Maconomy desired not essential
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary (25-30k DOE)
- 25 days holiday
- Dress down everyday!
- Free breakfast
- 2:30 finish on Friday - all Summer!