You are here
We are currently looking for a Shift Mechanical Engineer for a role in London
Apply now if you have experience as a Mechanical Engineer
About Our Client
Our client is a well recognised brand in TV and broadcasting. You will be working for the in-house maintenance team of the company.
As the Mechanical Shift Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- All mechanical Planned Preventative maintenance (PPMS)
- Reactive maintenance (mechanical)
- L8 legionella prevention
- Liaising directly with the supervisor
- Assisting sub contractors when required
Apply now if you are immediately available for this position.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- NVQ2 or higher in plumbing, mechanical engineering or heating and ventilation
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Immediately available
What's on Offer
This is a temp 2 perm role with an immediate start. A permanent contract would be offered within 6 months for the right person. Apply now if you are immediately available.