You are here
Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
- Urgent Maintenance Technician required in Bridgend
- 17th Edition Qualification
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known house hold name that operates globally. This role is a mobile position and you will be required to travel to a number of sites.
The successful Mechanical and Electrical Engineer will require:
- Emergency lighting
- AHU, FCU
- Three phase power
- Changing lamps
- PPM and Reactive works
- Basic plumbing work
- Basic fabric work
Our client will expect the engineer to be electrically biased, but competent with mechanical, fabric and plumbing work.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Mechanical and Electrical Engineer will have the following;
- City & Guilds Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
IEE 17th Edition.
- Proven mechanical/electrical skills in all aspects of Building Services.
- In depth knowledge of building services with the ability to fault find and resolve problems.
What's on Offer
The Mechanical and Electrical Engineer is an ongoing temporary assignment paying up to £15 per hour for approximately 3 months. There is a potential that the job will become permanent.
Van can be required if needed
£75 per week call out
Overtime to be had.