You are here
Our client is looking for an experienced M&E Supervisor to join their team
Apply now to this excellent opportunity if you are immediately available
About Our Client
The client is a well established, multinational contractor with projects all over the world. They have taken on the heavy rebfurb of a landmark hotel in central London and are looking for an M&E Supervisor to join their team. The programme is 18 months and the role will be starting immediately.
The M&E Supervisor role involves managing a number of sub contractors on this landmark project in central London. Responsibilities include:
- Writing RAMS for M&E sub contractors
- Managing and ordering materials
- Coordinating works between several sub contractors
- Reporting to the project manager on progress
- Troubleshooting and handling any issues sub contractors might face
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person and the works will start immediately on site.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for the role you must have the following:
- Experience in site supervision or site management
- A strong background and sound understanding of M&E
- Experience with writing RAMS
- Willingness and flexibility to work 50+ hours per week when required
What's on Offer
This role is an excellent opportunity for the right person. Salary is good, but it dependent on experience. This appointment could last up to 18 months for the right person. Please apply now if you are immediately available.