You are here
Marketing Support Administrator
- New ongoing temporary administrator role based in Chertsey, Surrey
- Working for a reputable, well known brand.
About Our Client
My client is in the technology industry based in Chertsey, Surrey.
- SAP Inputting
- Creation of marketing strategies across certain brands
- Ensure that all marketing costs are tracked and kept on budget trackers
- Attend team status meetings to update the team on budgets and take notes
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure all documentation is processed and all invoices are approved
- Work with the legal team as required to process cost related documentation
- Liaise with other external agencies and suppliers to ensure compliance is adhered to
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent numeracy skills
- SAP knowledge
- Presentation and document writing skills
- Proven ability to understand processes
- Excellent organisation skills
- Advanced excel skills are preferred
What's on Offer
New ongoing temporary Marketing Support Administrator role based in Chertsey, Surrey. The role will be providing budget administrative support to the marketing department. This role would be paying a competitive hourly rate and would require someone with SAP knowledge who is available on short notice or immediately available.