You are here
Marketing Pricing Analyst
Must be studying CIMA
Amazing offices in brilliant location
About Our Client
My client is a global FMCG company with over 50,000 employees. They operate in 4 regions: Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe; Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe and they cover 6 continents. They are the market leader in their field!
- Preparation of the Budget and Quarterly Performance Reviews in various reporting tools (excel, BPC, BI and HFM)
- Manage the pricing and trade margins strategy for Next Generation Products in the UK
- Manage Marketing Investment (MI) budget and resource allocation by acting like owners, taking initiatives, holding monthly MI budget holder meetings to ensure spend effectiveness and guide budget holders
- Ensure that marketing actuals are correctly accounted for. Review the actual spend and track performance against budget.
- Provide monthly MI update (i.e. saving opportunities, track of overspend, committed and uncommitted spend, quarterly spend) and prepare presentations for meetings
- Provide proactive support to the marketing department in building business cases and preparing post implementation reviews
- Ensure that all necessary WBS/Cost Centres for marketing spend are created on time in full
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for Marketing Finance department during system integration process.
The Successful Applicant
- FMCG Background
- Part Qualified or Finalist in CIMA
- Good Excel skills
- Previously done business partnering with Marketing
- Team worker
- SAP Knowledge
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + Full CIMA study support and many other benefits!