You are here
Marketing Management Accountant
CIMA Study support provided
About Our Client
My client is a global FMCG company with over 50,000 employees. They operate in 4 regions: Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe; Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe and they cover 6 continents. They are the market leader in their field!
- Preparation of the Budget and Quarterly Performance Reviews (QPR) in various reporting tools (BPC, BI, HFM and excel).
- Manage month end process for marketing department. Correct accounting of accruals, preparation of various accounting journals as and when needed. Review the actual spend and track performance against budget.
- Manage Marketing Investment (MI) and Total Customer Investment (TCI) budget and resource allocation by acting like owners, taking initiatives, holding monthly budget holder meetings to ensure spend effectiveness and guide budget holders. Provide monthly update (i.e. saving opportunities, track of overspend, committed and uncommitted spend, quarterly spend) and prepare presentations for different forums.
- Prepare and analyse customer account profitability report on regular basis and provide value added action plans.
- Provide proactive support to the marketing department in building business cases and preparing post implementation reviews.
- Business partnering
- P&L Analysis & forecasting
- Ensure marketing related masterdata (i.e. WBS/Cost Centers) is maintained in the system. Be the Subject Matter Expert for Marketing Finance department during system integration process.
- Establish strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- FMCG Background
- Part Qualified or Finalist in CIMA
- Good Excel skills
- Previously done business partnering with Marketing
- Team worker
- SAP Knowledge
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + CIMA study support