You are here
Marketing Management Accountant
Excellent offices in great location!
About Our Client
My client is a Global company that specialise in Travel & Tourism, they have a multi - billion pound turnover and due to growth within the organisation they are looking for a Marketing Management Accountant to join the team.
- Work alongside the Retail Marketing business leaders to develop an excellent understanding of their business to allow you to make a valued contribution in business decision-making
- Own, create and develop the Marketing reporting in order to monitor and ultimately improve marketing channel and campaign effectiveness, business plan progress and performance against key KPIs
- Assist the Marketing leaders with understanding the financial implications of all business decisions through the production of ad hoc analysis and ongoing tracking of business performance
- Provide appropriate levels of challenge to the business with the aim of maximising business profit and controlling costs. This will be achieved by active involvement in the following: target setting, budgeting, re forecasting, return on investment analysis and other ad hoc analysis to support cost control, business efficiency and profit optimisation
- Responsibility for all Retail Marketing financial reporting including production and review of profit and loss statements.
- Develop & maintain local reporting processes & systems which allow the Marketing to report & track key performance indicators & key business drivers
- Facilitate the production of annual budgets, regular reforecasts and weekly estimates. This will involve developing appropriate reporting processes and providing finance expertise
- Provide training as appropriate so Retail Marketing business leaders are able to complete all monthly financial responsibilities
- Take responsibility for group reporting tasks and the fulfilment of statutory requirements as appropriate
- Ad hoc reporting as required to enhance business decision making
- Provide timely, complete and accurate management accounts including balance sheet postings and bank reconciliation in line with company standards
- Development and maintenance of a robust framework of financial control specifically covering overhead spend and accrual process
- Completion of accurate mid-month estimates and end of month flash figures
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Part Qualified or Finalist in ACCA/ CIMA
- Advance Excel skills or Modelling
- Commercial Acumen
- Looking to progress within an organisation
- Dashboard reporting/ Analysis experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full study support
- Health care
- Cycle to work scheme + Many more!!