You are here
Management Accounting Assistant
- AAT part qualified/AAT qualified
- Inputting monthly journals
About Our Client
My client is a leading employer in Exeter with an outstanding reputation in retaining and developing talent. The role sits within an established finance team and offers long term career prospects.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Processing and inputting monthly journals, including accruals and prepayments.
- Coding invoices and goods received.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly reports, reconciling all data.
- Deal with budget holder queries.
- Calculate recharges
- Reconcile budget changes
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be someone that is actively studying towards the AAT qualification or someone who is AAT qualified. You will need to demonstrate previous finance experience including invoicing and journal experience.
What's on Offer
An attractive hourly rate and long term career prospects for the right candidate.