You are here
- My client based in Chelmsford are looking for a Management Accountant
- This is a great chance to join a brilliant company on an permanent basis
About Our Client
My client is a long established organization in the Building and Construction Sector. The business are growing and consistently pushing forward within their market space and are part of a world wide group that are a household name. As a result opportunities within the group are endless.
The business has sites based all around the UK and the particular role is based in Chelmsford but has budgetary control over two other locations also.
This successful Management Accountant candidate will be expected to
- Produce the monthly management accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Perform month end procedure, including completion of journals, general ledger reconciliations and financial statement.
- Process information, prepare and develop analytical tools and presentations on the performance of business on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Business Partnering and interpreting financial data to operational heads
- Implementing a process and structure for efficient management accounting and reporting
- Training junior members of staff on how to raise purchase orders correctly
- Work in Progress Reporting
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant will be:
- Highly organized, forward thinking, taking a lateral approach to problem solving.
- Able to Maintain high standards of professionalism being polite and courteous to both internal and external parties at all times.
- A good knowledge of management accounts & reporting
- Have solid journal experience
- A strong character and comfortable having commercial, meaningful conversations with operational heads
- Able to Communicate in a well written and professional manner making sure all work is correctly formatted with grammar and spelling checked before being issued.
- QBE or Part Qualified
- Intermediate or Advanced Users of Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
On offer is
- An opportunity to work at a brilliant expanding company
- A competitive rate of remuneration
- An opportunity to take on a role of responsibility in a crucial and forever growing industry