You are here
- My client based in Enfield are looking for a Management Accountant
- This is a great chance to join a brilliant company on an permanent basis
About Our Client
My client is a long established organization in the Education and Training Sector. Due to a period of recent growth there is a need for a Management Accountant to join the team to help deal with the increased workload & to increase the efficiency of processes. The organisation is planning to continue its expansion internationally but needs to ensure the correct reporting processes are in place before this can happen.
This successful candidate will be expected to
- Produce the monthly management accounts
- Ensure that information from the purchase ledger is accurately recorded
- Perform month end procedure, including completion of journals, general ledger reconciliations and financial statement.
- Process information, prepare and develop analytical tools and presentations on the performance of business on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Ensure general ledger reporting and accounting is accurate
- Implementing a process and structure for efficient management accounting and reporting
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant will be:
- Highly organized, forward thinking, taking a lateral approach to problem solving.
- Able to Maintain high standards of professionalism being polite and courteous to both internal and external parties at all times.
- A good knowledge of management accounts & reporting
- Have solid journal experience
- Able to Communicate in a well written and professional manner making sure all work is correctly formatted with grammar and spelling checked before being issued.
- ACCA or CIMA Part Qualified
- Intermediate or Advanced Users of Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
On offer is
- An opportunity to work at a brilliant expanding company
- A competitive rate of remuneration
- An opportunity to take on a role of responsibility in a crucial and forever growing industry