You are here
World leading manufacturing organisation
- Manufacturing and SAP experience required
About Our Client
Dana is the Global Technology leader in the supply of high engineered drive-line, sealing, and thermal management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles.
As a key leader in automotive manufacturing, the company has shown continued growth globally and specifically in Birmingham. Dana's dynamic attitude to succeed has been demonstrated by increased market share, a progressive client portfolio and a variety of services/products provided.
The Management Accountant will play a critical role in this high performing finance team and wider Dana business.
Key responsibilities for this Management Accountant role:
Fixed Assets Register Maintenance (Disposals, additions & impairment analysis)
- Review of Capex to include assets under construction and cash flow forecasting
- Customer Paid Tooling Reconciliation & Forecasting Cashflow
- Startup costs review and forecast
- Overheads (Cost centre reporting and review
- Accruals and prepayments relating to overhead expenditure for month end
- Royalty Calculations
- Labour Forecasting
- VAT Returns
- Supporting month-end and year-end profit and loss close process
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders across the wider business
- Responsible for the KPI and dashboard reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Implementing effective processes and controls
The Successful Applicant
- Part Qualified/ Qualified/ Qualified by experience
- Automotive Manufacturing experience highly desirable
- Current working knowledge of SAP
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to quickly grasp and interpret key business requirements
- A proven track record of forging effective key working relationships
- Ability and drive to work with finance and the rest of the business
What's on Offer
Key Management Accountant role in Birmingham.