You are here
- Management Accountant
- Part-Qualified Accountant
About Our Client
The client is a leading leisure company with an office in York. They well known across the UK for providing a quality service and these values are replicated in the finance team. Due to extremely exciting plans they are now making a key hire and are looking to recruit a management accountant to join the finance team.
As a Management Accountant you will be reporting into the Financial Controller, your duties will include, however are not limited to: Month end P&L, Balance Sheet Reporting, Balance sheet reconciliations, Manage the Commission Process, Fixed asset reconciliation, Assisting with the preparation of the year end audit file, Supporting the year end process including the statutory accounts, liaising with auditors and other regulatory reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards a recognised accounting qualification - Essential
- Have completed management accounts preparation previously - Essential
- have strong excel skills - Essential
- Have excellent attention to detail - Essential
What's on Offer
Great salary up to £35,000 + study support + growing business + company discounts