You are here
This position is now filled
- Full ACCA/CIMA study support
- Progressive management accountant role for a CIMA or ACCA studier/finalist
About Our Client
A well established, manufacturing organisation with a number of organisations within the group, with key finance offices based in Bradford.
As a Management Accountant, you will be reporting in to the Finance Director, responsible for driving forwards the finance team through accurately and timely monthly management accounts production.
Duties will include, however are not limited to, managing and planning the company cash flow, budgeting and forecasting, balance sheet reconciliations, detailed variance analysis, robust cost control, VAT returns, payroll analysis and ad hoc MI reporting as required by the directors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be CIMA/ACCA part qualified/finalist - essential
- Be a strong management accountant - essential
- Have advanced Excel skills - essential
- Have a forward thinking approach - essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - essential
What's on Offer
Â£30,000 - Â£35,000 + full ACCA/CIMA study support + free on site parking + 24 day annual leave + contributory pension scheme + bonus scheme