You are here
£35,000 - £45,000
- Management Accountant opportunity based in Godalming
- Salary up to £45k + benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known business based in Godalming looking to add a Management Accountant to their Accountancy team.
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Preperation of quarterly management accounts
- Assisting the Financial Controller to produce ad hoc information and with general compliance work (quarterly VAT returns etc.)
- Other tasks as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the department.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful applicant will be a resilient self-starter, with excellent excel, planning, interpersonal and organisational skills. The role requires a high level of commitment of work to deadlines.
- The individual should have the technical expertise and ability to complete the work accurately and on time.
- Effective communication skills
What's on Offer
- £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
- Training and development as required
- Salary is revied annually in January
- Pension scheme (3% employee, 5% employer)
- Private medical care
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- 20 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to a number of other beneifts such as childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, regent street cinema tickets