You are here
This position is now filled
- Finance Manager
About Our Client
As a hugely successful Financial Services Organisation in an excellent location in Harrogate the client is looking for a talented Management Accountant/Finance Manager to lead the finance department. With continued growth and success this is a great opportunity to join this company in a highly sought after role.
As a Management Accountant you will report directly to the board of directors, your duties will include, however are not limited to: Preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts to the Board, Preparation of weekly Cash Flow & P&L, Balance Sheet reconciliations, Accruals & Prepayments, Manage the ledger, VAT preparation and submission, Manage the Fixed Asset register, Intercompany transactions and reconciliations, Manage a staff member and Year end accounts.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have worked as Management Accountant/Finance Manager previously - Essential
- Be a strong communicator - Essential
- Be comfortable dealing with senior management - Essential
- Have prepared a thorough a precise set of management accounts - Essential
- Be able to discuss finance matter with non-finance people - Essential
What's on Offer
Fantastic salary up to Â£35,000 + great location + competitive benefits package + liaising with senior business figures