You are here
- Full management accountant role
- Growing organisation with excellent future plans for expansion
About Our Client
A growing retail organisation, with a luxurious product and diverse product offering, with key finance offices based just outside of Ilkley.
As a Management Accountant, you will be working as part of a small finance team, reporting in to the Finance Director, responsible for producing the monthly management accounts pack including a supporting commentary and detailed analysis.
Duties will include, however are not limited to, budgeting and regular forecasting review, cash flow forecasting, VAT returns, journal postings including accruals and prepayments, bank reconciliations and producing yearly financial accounts.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be a strong management accountant
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have used Sage previously - advantageous
What's on Offer
£28,000 - £35,000 + free on site parking + expanding company with lots of room for development + contributory pension scheme