You are here
- Management Accountant needed for a vastly growing Science Research company
- Amazing chance to utilise your management accounting experience and knowledge.
About Our Client
As an Science and Research company, they have roots in numerous industries across Europe and with their office in Cambridge, also have multiple offices across the UK. Due to their increase in turnover, they are now in need of an experienced Management Accountant to play a significant role in the finance department.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to increase their already vast skill set and improve an already growing finance team. This organisation are going from strength-to-strength which is why there is no better time than now to join.
Working as a Management Accountant you will be responsible in assisting with key duties to ensure the smooth running of the finance function for this important subsidiary. Duties will include:
- Managing a team of self-sufficient finance assistants.
- Producing and reviewing the management accounts.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Variance analysis.
- Data collection and payroll duties.
- Analysing productivity rates of the company
- Balance and bank reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST:
- Studying either CIMA or ACCA (PART QUALIFIED)
- Strong excel skills (ideally intermediate to advanced)
- Can work independently as well as in a team.
- Previous team management experience.
- Can manage and work with different stake holders and business partners within the company.
Committed to the role.
What's on Offer
Excellent competitive salary, potential career progression, parking on site.